Secure, affordable payment solutions for today’s fast-moving marketplace.
Expand your payment options—and your customer base.
Cash-only businesses are a thing of the past. As reliable as cash is, limiting the types of payments you accept can deter customers and cut into your profits.
UPS Capital works with Chase to provide you with a comprehensive Merchant Services program. We’ve enabled our customers with a cost-effective way to accept all major credit cards, debit cards, recurring billing, gift cards, e-checks, and loyalty programs, plus contactless payments and mobile wallets such as Apple Pay® and Google Pay™. Read on to see what else you can expect:
Be ready for all the ways your customers want to pay.
- At the counter - accept all major forms of payment including debit cards, credit cards and mobile wallets
- Online - offer customers an easy and secure way to pay online
- On the go - let your customers pay whenever, wherever with their mobile device
Benefits that won’t break the bank.
- Receive transparent pricing with specially negotiated rates and no hidden fees
- Start up without up-front fees and long term contracts
- Meet industry security standards without added costs
- Get next-day funding1 to shorten your cash conversion cycle
- Run transactions reports and reprint receipts
Reach out to us today for a holistic view of your payment processing and let’s see if we can spot opportunities to make improvements that could help reduce costs.
1For customers with a Chase business checking account, see Additional Product Disclosures and Terms and Conditions for more detail.
Businesses are required to complete an application and agree to terms and conditions at the time of enrollment. All businesses are subject to credit approval. Merchant services are provided by Paymentech, LLC (“Chase”), a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.