Flexible Parcel Insurance
Complete coverage that actually covers all your losses.
We know even the slightest delay can hurt your bottom line when you ship items like concert tickets, pharmaceuticals and fresh seafood. That's why we offer Flexible Parcel Insurance. It protects your time and temperature-sensitive, perishable and other hard-to-value items against loss, damage or delay and makes you whole by covering the full sales price, not just the value of the item like other transportation carriers.
Get high-quality protection with every level of coverage.
- Multi-Carrier capability—Insure all your small package shipments with one policy, regardless of the transportation carrier(s) used1
- Simplified billing with transactional charges incorporated on your UPS Statement2
- Select coverage at the time of shipping with no upfront cost or deposits
- Insurance selection integrated with standard shipping systems minimizing effort
- Fast claims resolution
- Dedicated customer service
- Ability to cover domestic inbound, outbound, freight collect and third-party shipments as well as international outbound shipments
- BasicCovers loss or damage to goods in transit up to sales price
- ExpandedCovers consequential losses as a result of lost or damaged shipments. Also covers items that are excluded from a carrier's standard tariff including items with face value such as gift cards, tickets, lost interest, etc.
- Time-in-TransitCovers losses resulting from delays in transit for time-sensitive or perishable goods
Need more information?Contact us
- Multi-Carrier only offers Basic and Expanded not Time-in-Transit coverage. Multi-Carrier coverage currently only available for shippers utilizing V-Technologies StarShip software. Not available for FedEx SmartPost® Service.
- Multi-Carrier charges appear on a separate UPS Capital bill.