Protection for your supply chain and your bottom line.
At UPS Capital, a subsidiary of UPS®, we offer innovative supply chain solutions that not only help protect your finances, but manage the increasing risks of today's global supply chains.
Protects your time-sensitive, perishable and other hard-to-value items against loss, damage or delay and makes you whole by covering the full selling price, not just the value of the item like other transportation carriers.
Complete coverage that actually covers all your losses.
We know even the slightest delay can hurt your bottom line when you send items like concert tickets, pharmaceuticals and fresh seafood. That’s why we offer flexible parcel insurance. It protects your time and temperature-sensitive, perishable and other hard-to-value items against loss, damage or delay and makes you whole by covering the full sales price, not just the value of the item like other transportation carriers.
Get high-quality protection with every level of coverage.
- Basic: Covers loss or damage to goods in transit up to sales price
- Expanded: Covers consequential losses as a result of lost or damaged shipments. Also covers items that are excluded from a carrier’s standard tariff including items with face value such as gift cards, tickets, lost interest, etc.
- Multi-carrier capability – Insure all your small package shipments with one policy, regardless of the transportation carrier(s) used
- Simplified billing with transactional charges detailed on your UPS Capital invoice
- Select coverage at the time of sending with no upfront cost or deposits
- Dedicated customer service
- Fast claims resolution
- Insurance selection integrated with standard courier systems minimising effort
- Ability to cover domestic inbound, outbound, freight collect and third party shipments as well as international outbound shipments
Multi-carrier only offers Basic and Expanded not Time in Transit coverage.
Get door-to-door coverage that goes beyond standard carrier liability limits and covers the retail cost of your goods in transit, regardless of the mode of transportation or carrier.
Exceed standard liability limits.
The longer and more complex a supply chain is, the more likely it is to experience a costly disruption. Minimise financial setbacks with UPS Capital cargo insurance by protecting all freight shipments from the time they leave your facility until your client receives them. Our fully customisable solution protects your freight shipments in transit and warehoused goods against loss or damage with higher coverage limits than most standard carrier programmes.
Know you’re covered for a majority of unforeseen events, all in one simplified policy.
Concealed Damage | Theft | Natural Disasters | Shipping Accidents
Whether you’re shipping via land, ocean or air we offer worldwide coverage regardless of the transportation carrier. Frequent freight collect shipper? We have you covered. This solution protects insurable interest by extending to freight collect and third-party shipments.
Enable your global growth by quickly converting your invoices to cash, safely extending open credit terms to new or international buyers and reducing collection costs.
Offer more competitive terms without the increased credit risk.
Even though offering credit terms can be financially rewarding, it can be a risky business. If a customer is forced to close up shop or there’s a political event that puts your assets at risk, it can cripple your profits if you’re not prepared. By using trade credit protection services to safeguard your receivables against insolvency, bankruptcy or protracted default, you can accept larger domestic and export orders knowing you’re guaranteed payment.
Trade credit protection services are multi-purpose business tools that do more than just protect a company from a bad-debt loss. Protected receivables are viewed by lending institutions as safer collateral, so you may be able to get a larger loan at better rates. Plus, it gives you the business intelligence you need to:
- Make better customer credit decisions
- Build long-lasting relationships by offering open account terms
- Increase customer sales by offering more credit to your customers
- Qualify potential customers’ credit before tradeshows without the additional risk
Protect your business from a costly lawsuit resulting from injury, illness and accidental loss or damage caused by the use of your product.
Prevent your own products from damaging your bottom line.
Importers and buyers in the rest of the world demand sellers and manufacturers provide coverage that will protect them from potential lawsuits. Give US buyers the peace of mind they need to purchase goods from your business with product liability insurance.
Protection against injury, illness and accidental loss or damage resulting from design, manufacturing, instruction and warning defects.
- Coverage for the costs of defending the legal process
- Compensation to the third party for bodily injury and/or property damage
- Legal representation globally for product liability lawsuits
A lack of coverage can result in the loss of goodwill and eventual loss of sales, product recall expenses and consequential claims. Whether you manufacture, distribute or sell, get the coverage you need to confidently grow and compete.
Jewellery. Wristwatches. Collectibles. They’re high-value items. When it’s time to ship them, the stakes are equally high – a damaged, lost or delayed shipment can lead to a major financial loss. Parcel Pro, a UPS Capital Company, gives you peace of mind by combining risk mitigation best practices with insured transportation to protect your most valuable shipments.
Make everything simpler and safer with Parcel Pro:
- Shipments may be insured for up to $100,000 USD or local currency equivalent to and from select countries.
- For your convenience and security, Parcel Pro offers sales and service offices located in major jewellery districts worldwide, including New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore and Bangkok.
UPS Capital is constantly growing and expanding its presence all over the globe. See our international products and services that are currently available.Learn More