Mark joined UPS Capital during its early stages in 1999. Throughout his tenure, Mark served in sales, product marketing and operations. As UPS Capital grew from a start-up business to a global corporation with over 600 employees operating in 22 countries, Mark advanced into senior leadership insurance and supply chain finance roles. Following his experience as Senior Managing Director of Supply Chain Finance and Senior Vice President of Global Operations, Mark was appointed President of UPS Capital in September of 2016.
- Board President of Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia
- UPS Executive Advisor for Veterans Programs
- Veteran of United States Marine Corps
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing from California State University and a master’s degree in management from National University in San Diego
Keith CoxVice President of Sales
Keith Cox has been a valuable member of the UPS family for over 30 years. Keith has spent the majority of his tenure in a variety of sales and leadership roles focusing on building teams which help customers solve their business problems. Today, he leads the development of UPS Capital’s go to market strategic plans which address customer needs and business opportunities as the Vice President of Sales.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Atlantic International University
- Earned certifications in emerging markets strategies from J. Mack Robinson College of Business and corporate strategy from University of Chicago Booth School of Business Executive Education
- GSU Risk Management Foundation (RMF) Board Chair
Cathy HiltonVice President of Legal Affairs
Having been a member of the UPS team for over 15 years, Cathy Hilton currently holds responsibility for UPS Capital’s global legal and compliance matters and oversees the processes and procedures that help UPS Capital comply with all laws and regulations. Her team strives to provide competent, timely, cost-effective and solution-oriented legal advice to support UPS Capital’s business partners. She has helped improve contracting processes, reduce the number of litigation matters and decrease legal and compliance costs.
- Served as an attorney with Smith, Gambrell & Russell; a manager with Ethicon, Inc.; and a Burlington Industries’ production manager
- Currently serves on the board and executive committee of Sheltering Arms Early Education and board of the Emory Alumni Association
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in textile management from North Carolina State University and law degree from the Emory University School of Law
Kiel HarknessVice President of Marketing
Kiel Harkness has been with UPS since 1999. As Vice President of Marketing, Harkness is responsible for managing and directing global UPS Capital Digital Marketing and Digital Properties, Channel Marketing, Business Intelligence, Product Development, Communications and Advertising, and International Field Marketing teams. Prior to his role at UPS Capital, Harkness served seven years in international roles for UPS, including as Director of Marketing for the UK, Ireland and Nordic markets, and as the Asia Pacific Business Planning and Revenue Management Director based in Singapore. Harkness held various roles in marketing and sales within the US prior to his international assignments.
- Digital Transformation of UPS Capital US Domestic Go-to-Market. Supported rebranding of core digital offering and proposition
- Launched an SMB (Small and Mid-size Business) digital ecosystem in the UK, a first for UPS Europe
- Deployed pricing automation across key Asian markets for multiple UPS divisions
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in arts and sciences from Boston University and a Master’s in business administration from Georgia State University
Jorge NavarroVice President, Europe Region
Jorge Navarro joined UPS Capital in 2012. Over the course of his UPS Capital career, he has held a number of key positions, including Country Manager for UPS Capital in Mexico and Americas Managing Director for Mexico, Brazil and Canada.
Between 1998 and 2012, Jorge was the Master Agent and Country Representative of UPS Capital Business Credit in Mexico, Chile and Argentina. Through this banking division, UPS Capital provided financing to companies importing capital goods using the Export Credit Agencies’ programs.
In April 2012, when UPS Capital integrated its Master Agents’ activities, Jorge was invited to join and was named Country Manager for UPS Capital in Mexico with the responsibility to launch and develop the risk mitigation portfolio. Two years later, he assumed the responsibility for Brazil and then added Canada in the fall of 2015.
In July 2016, he was selected as the UPS Capital Vice President responsible for Europe.
- More than 30 years of experience in founding, developing and managing businesses in various segments in the United States and Latin America
- Founding member and General Manager of Cima Capital LLC, a financial services firm responsible for operating the Representative Offices of UPS Capital Business Credit in Mexico, Chile and Argentina
- Former member of the Board of Directors of Mexico´s Association of International Financial Institutions, and former member of the Representative Offices Chapter of the Association of Mexican Banks
- Mentor for the past 11 years at Endeavor Mexico, a nonprofit organization that supports high impact entrepreneurs and has served on its advisory board from 2010-15
- Graduated from the Universidad La Salle as a civil engineer and received an MBA from the Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresa (IPADE)
Leona RapelyeVice President
Leona Rapelye joined UPS Capital in 2001 when First International Bank was acquired. Over the years, Rapelye has served in many roles at UPS Capital and UPS, including VP of Operations and the Asia Pacific region for UPS Capital, global employee relations director for UPS Supply Chain Solutions, corporate employee relations director for UPS and director of human resources for UPS Capital. She is currently providing senior leadership over key strategic initiatives within UPS Capital.
- Worked in human resources leadership roles for First International Bank (before its acquisition by UPS), Liberty Bank, Ames Department Store (corporate office) and Tolland Bank
- Member of the Society for Human Resource Management and Senior Certified Professionals (SHRM-SCP)
- Serves as Immediate Past Chairman of the Board of Sheltering Arms, a Georgia Nonprofit
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in music from St. Lawrence University and a master’s degree in human resources management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Jonathan TerryVice President of Finance
Jonathan Terry has been with UPS since 1996. As Vice President of Finance, at UPS Capital, Terry manages financial planning and accounting practices, budgeting, cash management, reporting, and tax activities. Previously, he served as UPS Capital’s finance controller. Over the course of his career he has held a number of marketing, operations and finance roles, including serving as the Director of Operations for UPS Capital Business Credit, a state-chartered bank based in Connecticut.
- Serves as the Treasurer of the Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia
- Holds a bachelor’s of business administration in accounting from the University of Georgia and a master’s degree in finance from Kennesaw State University
Srikanth MallyaVice President of Operations and the Asia Pacific Region
Srikanth Mallya helped launch UPS Capital in 1999, and has contributed to the growth, consolidation and re-definition phases of the company’s business. Over the years, Mallya held a variety of roles within UPS Capital and UPS, and has worked across multiple geographic and functional areas. He recently served as Managing Director of Strategy and Corporate Development at UPS Capital where he contributed to the development and deployment of large, cross-functional transformation projects, growth initiatives and partnership activities. As Vice President, he will support Customer Relations, Claims, Underwriting, Engineering, Solutions/DX and the Asia Region.
- Worked on UPS’ joint venture with SF Express, a leading express parcel company in China
- Charter member of the Atlanta chapter of TiE, the world’s largest not-for-profit organization committed to promoting entrepreneurship globally through mentoring, motivating, networking and educating
- Holds a bachelor’s of engineering degree from the Manipal Institute of Technology in India and a master’s in business administration degree from The University of Texas at Arlington
Vice President, Parcel Pro and the Americas Region
Manuel Valdez joined UPS Capital in 2015 through the acquisition of Parcel Pro™. Parcel Pro is the leading provider of specialized insured shipping solutions to the jewelry and watch trade. Valdez spent more than 17 years with Parcel Pro, starting with its inception, and was responsible for global operations and geographic expansion across key jewelry districts in the U.S .and Asia. Valdez helped build Parcel Pro into the leading insured transportation carrier through rigorous security protocols, advanced technology and white glove service for customers.He currently has responsibility for Parcel Pro within the U.S., as well as responsibility for UPS Capital within the Americas.
- Developed and operated one of the leading insured transportation providers in the U.S., with expansion in key U.S. and Asian markets
- Holds a brokerage license in property and casualty, accident and health as well as surplus lines
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in science and math from Thomas Edison State University
Angie BrewerManaging Director of Human Resources
Angie Brewer has been with UPS since 1992, starting out in the Operations Department. She was quickly promoted, rotating through various roles, and began serving UPS as Director of Human Resources in 2002. Over the years, Brewer has supported several UPS business units, districts and regions, both domestically and internationally. In her role at UPS Capital, she will manage strategic staffing, employee relations, training and development, including new human capital transformation initiatives.
- Helped develop global HR policies to support human capital transformation initiatives
- Volunteers on the advisory council for Wellspring Living of Atlanta
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Colorado and executive education in finance from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
Bill RoyalManaging Director of Information Technology
Bill Royal has been with UPS since 2000, working in software development for various departments and business units including Customer Technology, Supply Chain Solutions, and UPS Capital. Bill has held leadership positions on several major UPS initiatives including Quantum View Manage, Service Parts Logistics Universal Solution, Global Health Care Serialization, and Insurance Modernization. Today, he oversees the IT portfolio for UPS Capital and its affiliates and is responsible for project management, technology operations and application development.
- Sun Certified Java Developer
- Certified Scrum Master
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in risk management and insurance and a master of business administration from the University of Georgia
Colleen HackleyManaging Director of Strategy and Corporate Development
Colleen began her UPS career in 2004 working in various sales roles. In 2010, she transitioned to UPS Capital where she held mid-market sales management responsibilities. Most recently, Colleen was responsible for the partner and alliance strategy for the organization and was instrumental in helping develop UPS Capital’s digital experience strategy. Today, Colleen is responsible for the development and deployment of corporate strategy and cross-functional transformation projects, growth initiatives and activities.
- Co-host of the Innovation Social Hour podcast
- Served as a senior tax manager at Deloitte in the Chicago, Denver and Dusseldorf offices
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in public accounting from Loyola University and an MBA from Regis University