Marshall ChristmanVice President of Finance and Credit, UPS Capital
Marshall Christman has been a member of the UPS® team since 1978. Today, he oversees all UPS Capital® finance, accounting and credit responsibilities, in addition to overseeing the team responsible for underwriting financial opportunities. Christman uses his financial and logistics background to help guide the financial components of UPS Capital’s strategy, including playing an instrumental role in risk mitigation and the international expansion of UPS Capital’s finance and credit products.
- Began his UPS career as an entry-level accountant before taking on positions of increasing leadership throughout UPS and UPS Capital—including roles as vice president of trade risk solutions, marketing and card transaction solutions.
- Currently serves as President and board member of UPS Capital Business Credit.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Shorter College.
Keith CoxVice President, Sales, UPS Capital
Keith Cox has been a valuable member of the UPS family for over 27 years. Keith has spent the majority of his tenure in a variety of sales and leadership roles focusing on creating meaningful connections for customers. Today, he leads the development of UPS Capital strategic plans that address customer needs and business opportunities as the Vice President of Sales. Prior to UPS, Cox was involved in a family-owned equine business where he served as head trainer and was responsible for all customer interactions.
- Realigned the U.S. sales team to better address evolving customer needs and sales opportunities, while capitalizing on internal efficiencies and providing a seamless interaction for customers.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Atlantic International University and a certificate in emerging markets strategies from Georgia State.
Cathy HiltonVice President of Legal Affairs and Compliance, UPS Capital
Having been a member of the UPS team for over 15 years, Cathy Hilton currently holds responsibility for UPS Capital’s global legal and compliance matters and oversees the processes and procedures that help UPS Capital comply with all laws and regulations. Her team strives to provide competent, timely, cost-effective and solution-oriented legal advice to support UPS Capital’s business partners. She has helped improve contracting processes, reduce the number of litigation matters and decrease legal and compliance costs.
- Served as an attorney with Smith, Gambrell & Russell; a manager with Ethicon, Inc.; and a Burlington Industries’ production manager.
- Currently serves on the board and executive committee of Sheltering Arms Early Education and board of the Emory Alumni Association.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in textile management from North Carolina State University and law degree from the Emory University School of Law.
Jorge NavarroVice President, Europe, UPS Capital
Jorge Navarro joined UPS Capital in 2012. Over the course of his UPS Capital career, he has held a number of key positions, including Country Manager for UPS Capital in Mexico and Americas Managing Director for Mexico, Brazil and Canada.
Between 1998 and 2012, Jorge was the Master Agent and Country Representative of UPS Capital Business Credit in Mexico, Chile and Argentina. Through this banking division, UPS Capital provided financing to companies importing capital goods using the Export Credit Agencies’ programs.
In April 2012, when UPS Capital integrated its Master Agents’ activities, Jorge was invited to join and was named Country Manager for UPS Capital in Mexico with the responsibility to launch and develop the risk mitigation portfolio. Two years later, he assumed the responsibility for Brazil and then added Canada in the fall of 2015.
In July 2016, he was selected as the UPS Capital Vice President responsible for Europe.
- More than 30 years of experience in founding, developing and managing businesses in various segments in the United States and Latin America.
- Founding member and General Manager of Cima Capital LLC, a financial services firm responsible for operating the Representative Offices of UPS Capital Business Credit in Mexico, Chile and Argentina.
- Former member of the Board of Directors of Mexico´s Association of International Financial Institutions, and former member of the Representative Offices Chapter of the Association of Mexican Banks.
- Mentor for the past 11 years at Endeavor Mexico, a nonprofit organization that supports high impact entrepreneurs and has served on its advisory board from 2010-15.
- Graduated from the Universidad La Salle as a civil engineer and received an MBA from the Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de Empresa (IPADE).
Leona RapelyeVice President and Chief Risk Officer, UPS Capital
Leona Rapelye joined UPS Capital in 2001 when First International Bank was acquired. She oversees customer relations, credit, claims, underwriting, and engineering functions. Over the years, Rapelye has served in many other roles at UPS, including global employee relations manager for UPS Supply Chain Solutions, corporate employee relations manager for UPS and director of human resources for UPS Capital.
- Worked in human resources leadership roles for First International Bank (before its acquisition by UPS), Liberty Bank, Ames Department Store (corporate office) and Tolland Bank.
- Participates in the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Serves on the board of Georgia Nonprofit Sheltering Arms.
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in music from St. Lawrence University and a master’s degree in management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Mark RobinsonPresident, UPS Capital
Mark Robinson has been with UPS for more than 25 years, the last 18 with UPS Capital in the supply chain insurance and trade finance areas. Robinson and his team help companies gain more value from their UPS relationships by protecting their supply chains and offering ways to enhance working capital. Robinson has led the expansion of UPS Capital’s U.S. presence, growing the company from 10 employees to more than 500.
- Winner of the 2009 Risk & Insurance Magazine Risk Innovator Award.
- Currently serves on the executive board for the Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing from California State University and a master’s degree in management from National University in San Diego.
Vice President, Parcel Pro and the Americas
Manuel Valdez joined UPS Capital in 2015 through the acquisition of Parcel Pro™. Parcel Pro is the leading provider of specialized insured shipping solutions to the jewelry and watch trade. Valdez spent more than 17 years with Parcel Pro, starting with its inception, and was responsible for global operations and geographic expansion across key jewelry districts in the U.S .and Asia. Valdez helped build Parcel Pro into the leading insured transportation carrier through rigorous security protocols, advanced technology and white glove service for customers.He currently has responsibility for Parcel Pro within the U.S., as well as responsibility for UPS Capital within the Americas.
- Developed and operated one of the leading insured transportation providers in the U.S., with expansion in key U.S. and Asian markets.
- Holds a brokerage license in property and casualty, accident and health as well as surplus lines.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in science and math from Thomas Edison State University.
Dave ZamskyVice President of Marketing and Business Intelligence,
Dave Zamsky has been with UPS for more than three decades, building products and services to meet customers’ supply chain needs and helping to drive profitable growth for the organisation. Zamsky is responsible for managing and directing the global UPS Capital Marketing, Business Intelligence and Product Development group. Among his accomplishments, Zamsky successfully launched new risk mitigation solutions for the retail and healthcare markets, as well as managed the creation and launch of UPS Trade Direct®.
- Member of the Project Management Institute and the Product Development and Management Association.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology and business from University of Central Florida and a master’s certificate in project management from George Washington University.