- If you have questions about how single shipment insurance works, click here.
- To insure a single package for your business click here.
We are here to help. Connect with us for answers to your UPS Capital® questions.
Connect With Us
Inquire about UPS Capital Canada Insurance Brokers Ltd. insurance services and account-related questions. For help with UPS® shipping and other UPS-related topics please access the links below.
For questions related to UPS Capital claims managed by Crawford & Company:
- For frequently asked questions about claims, visit the claims help page.
- Not finding what you want? Call 1-888-888-1854.
- Not sure what kind of insurance is right for you? Find the best option for your business.
For questions on UPS specific issues:
- If you have questions about a UPS package already shipped, see ups.com.
- If you have questions about your UPS invoice or UPS account, click here.
- If you have questions about international logistics and freight scheduling, click here.
Phone: 1-888-888-1854Monday to Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
For complaints: email@example.com
For other inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
1022 Champlain Ave Burlington
ON L7L 0C2
Your submission has been received. A representative from our team will be in touch shortly.
In the meantime, feel free to explore the links under Connect With Us.Go to UPS Capital homepage I have another query
Insurance coverage is underwritten by a Canadian licensed insurance company and issued through UPS Capital Canada Insurance Brokers, Limited (“UPS Capital Insurance Brokers”) – an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of UPS Capital Corporation (“UPS Capital”). The insurance company and UPS Capital Insurance Brokers reserve the right to change or cancel the program at any time. Insurance coverage is governed by the terms and conditions, including the limitations and exclusions, set forth in the applicable insurance policy (the “Policy”). This information does not in any way alter or amend the terms or conditions, including the limitations or exclusions, of the Policy, and is intended only as a brief summary. Insurance coverage is not available in all jurisdictions. UPS Capital Insurance Brokers only issues policies of a single insurer in Canada, and receives commission on sales of insurance. An affiliate of UPS Capital Insurance Brokers reinsures a material portion of the risk insured by this insurance policy and the UPS Capital group therefore has a financial interest in the insurance program. You are not required to purchase insurance from UPS Capital Insurance Brokers and have the right to seek insurance elsewhere. In particular, your ability to ship using United Parcel Service Canada Ltd. or its affiliates is not conditional on your purchase of insurance from UPS Capital Insurance Brokers.